A limited number of scholarships are available to help staff from TCG Member Theatres attend the 2017 TCG Fall Forum on Governance: Turning the Tide, November 10-12 at TKP Conference Center in New York City. Scholarships consist of fully waived or discounted registration fees for the applicant, but do not cover travel and lodging.
The deadline for scholarship applications to attend the 2017 Fall Forum has been extended to Monday, September 25. Please read the information below, and click here to apply for a scholarship.
Scholarship applicants are evaluated by TCG staff based on the criteria below, and all applicants will be notified by Friday, September 29th. For those not selected to receive a scholarship, who would still like to attend the Fall Forum, TCG will honor the Early Bird registration fee.
Criteria for Scholarship Consideration:
• Staff from Member Theatres anywhere in the country may apply and will be considered for a need-based scholarship to attend the 2017 Fall Forum on Governance. Scholarships are intended for Member Theatre staff only—trustees are ineligible to apply.
• Priority will be given to theatres sending only one attendee, although scholarships may be available to those sending multiple attendees.
• Only one person per theatre should apply for a scholarship.
• TCG Conference or Fall Forum scholarships received by the applicant or theatre in the past two years will be taken into account.
• Applicants should not register for the Fall Forum prior to receiving notification about their scholarship application. Space will be guaranteed to all applicants after notifications are released, and the Early Bird registration fee will apply, in case applicants who do not receive a scholarship would still like to register.
• Applicants should apply only if you can guarantee attendance at the Fall Forum if granted a scholarship. Applicants who don't use their scholarship will be ineligible for a scholarship for next year's Fall Forum on Governance.
• Staff members from theatres of color are encouraged to apply for scholarships and will be specially considered as part of TCG’s ongoing commitment to nurturing theatres of color.
Deadline to apply for a scholarship: September 25, 2017, 5pm ET
Applicants will be notified by e-mail and given registration instructions: September 29, 2017
Registration Deadline for 2017 Fall Forum on Governance: October 30, 2017
Fall Forum on Governance: November 10-12, 2017
For other questions about the 2017 TCG Fall Forum on Governance, please e-mail Hannah Fenlon.