Theatre Communications Group is pleased to announce our 2017-2018 Business Partnership program with the aim of connecting your company to the American national theatre community. TCG’s mission is to strengthen, nurture, and promote the professional, not-for-profit American theatre. One of the best ways to achieve this mission is to form partnerships with a wide variety of constituents from our member theatres to individual artists to industry leaders in the corporate and business sector. As a company with a dedication to the arts and the place of theatre in America, you will find unparalleled value in a TCG partnership, and we invite you to join us today! You can download the enrollment form and full list of partnership levels and benefits here.
TCG offers business partnership opportunities through the following categories:
- SPONSORS year-long partners beginning with the 2017 National Conference in Portland, OR, June 8-10, 2017. Sponsorship is our top level partnership, inclusive of all TCG business partner benefits, and is available to companies truly committed to serving and being seen to support the professional American theatre.
- EXHIBITORS conference-specific partners that gain premium access to over 1,000 industry and artistic leaders from across the country at our annual Exhibit Hall.
- AFFILIATES baseline partnership for companies wanting to support TCG and the theatre field through a year-long engagement.
TCG's Business Partnership Program provides a variety of connections, networks, and access to the nation theatre community. Whether you join us this summer at this year's conference Full Circle in Portland, OR, June 8-10 at the 2017 TCG National Conference or if you wish to connect while staying closer to home, you will be among the first to:
- SHOWCASE YOUR DEDICATION TO THEATRE by naming a conference event and receiving on-stage and special recognition of your support.
- PARTICIPATE IN THE 2017 NATIONAL CONFERENCE with complimentary and specially priced registrations, the opportunity to conduct Trend Workshops in your area of expertise, and listing/advertising in all conference registration and welcome materials.
- EXHIBIT IN THE 2017 EXHIBIT HALL alongside dozens of companies reaching, serving, and supporting the American theatre.
- UTILIZE POWERFUL MARKETING AND PR TOOLS such as American Theatre magazine, the ARTSEARCH job database, AT Weekly and TCG.org, in addtion to conference mailing lists and access to TCG publications with a circulation of nearly 20,000.
- ENJOY YEAR-ROUND BENEFITS such as access to TCG’s flagship publications, industry communications, and research reports; listing in the TCG Membership Directory and on the TCG website; and special discounts on TCG books.
Click here to download the full list of partnership levels and benefits and enroll today!
2017–2018 Business Partnerships begin with the 2017 National Conference on June 8–10, 2017 in Portland, OR and run through May 31, 2018. TCG holds additional field-wide events throughout the year. For more information on additional event sponsorships or to discuss other opportunities please contact Jen Cleary, Director of Membership & Marketing or Meredith Cappel, Individual Giving Officer.