The TCG/American Express Leadership Boot Camp offered a two-day leadership development program that brought together pairs of Established and Emerging Theatre Leaders. Leadership pairs were selected to participate in this workshop, which fostered intergenerational dialogue, explored effective methods of communication, increased participants’ self-awareness for personal and professional growth and aligned vision with strategy.
During this session, participants:
- Designed strategies for building collaborative alliances and partnerships
- Led and managed change and its impact on others
- Utilized strategic thinking skills
- Solicited input from diverse sources and perspectives to promote collaboration
- Established a set of realistic, measurable goals and a plan of action
Click here for an agenda.
Please email Emilya Cachapero with any questions about this program.
The TCG/American Express Leadership Boot Camp was generously funded by the American Express Foundation.
June 21, 2012
The follow-up workshop was held at The Paramount Center (Emerson College.)
March 13–14, 2012
The TCG/American Express Leadership Boot Camp was held at the Center for Creative Leadership.
Click here to download the list of 2012 selected participants (PDF).
June 15–16, 2010
The TCG/American Express Leadership Boot Camp was held at the Palmer House Hotel.
Click here to download the list of 2010 selected participants (PDF).