Theatre Communications Group is pleased to announce our 2012-2013 Business Partnership program with the aim of connecting your company to the American national theatre community. TCG’s mission is to strengthen, nurture and promote the professional, not-for-profit American theatre. One of the best ways to achieve this mission is to form partnerships with a wide variety of constituents from our member theatres to individual artists to industry leaders in the corporate and business sector. As a company with a dedication to the arts and the place of theatre in America, you will find unparalleled value in a TCG partnership, and we invite you to join us today! You can download the enrollment form and full list of partnership levels and benefits here.
TCG offers business partnership opportunities through the following categories:
- SPONSORS are year-long partners beginning with the 2012 National Conference in Boston, MA on June 21-23. Sponsorship is our top level partnership, inclusive of all TCG business partner benefits, and is available to companies truly committed to serving and being seen to support the professional American theatre
- EXHIBITORS are conference-specific partners that gain premium access to nearly 1,000 industry and artistic leaders from across the country at our annual Vendor Fair
- AFFILIATES are our baseline partnership for companies wanting to support TCG and the theatre field through a year-long engagement
The benefits of a TCG business partnership are many faceted. As a business partner, you will be part of the TCG family and among the first to:
- SHOWCASE YOUR DEDICATION TO THEATRE by naming a conference event, receiving on stage and special recognition of your support, and leading the business partnership categories through a customizable approach
- PARTICIPATE IN THE 2012 NATIONAL CONFERENCE with complimentary and specially priced registrations, the opportunity to conduct Trend Workshops in your area of expertise, and listing/advertising in all conference registration and welcome materials
- EXHIBIT IN THE 2012 VENDOR FAIR through priority placement in the exhibition hall alongside dozens of vendors reaching, serving, and supporting the American theatre
- UTILIZE POWERFUL MARKETING AND PR TOOLS such as American Theatre magazine, the ARTSEARCH job bulletin and conference mailing lists with specially priced advertising rates and access to TCG publications with a circulation of over 20,000.
- ENJOY YEAR-ROUND BENEFITS such as access to TCG’s flagship publications, industry bulletins, and research reports; listing in the TCG Membership Directory, Annual Report, and on the TCG website; and special discounts on TCG books and titles as well as for TCG events and seminar series
Click here to download the full list of partnership levels and benefits and enroll today!
Additionally, by joining TCG as a business partner, you are gaining direct access to TCG’s staff for customizable solutions to your business needs. To discuss additional opportunities not included in this brochure, or to find out more about what we can offer to meet your interests, please contact Jennifer Cleary, Director of Membership, at email@example.com or by phone at 212 609 5900 x222.