TCG Fall Forum on Governance
2015 TCG Fall Forum on Governance
New York City, NY
November 6-8, 2015
LISTEN AND INTERACT with the foremost experts in arts leadership.
DISCOVER AND SHARE fresh techniques and best practices for theatre governance.
CONNECT AND RE-CONNECT with industry colleagues from across the country.
The TCG Fall Forum on Governance provides a unique opportunity for theatre trustees and senior staff to engage with one another and to connect with peers from around the country in an intimate setting. This annual event features dynamic speakers, from the field’s own stars to thought leaders from outside the field, and is designed to help participants discover and share innovative ideas. The Forum is especially useful for trustees seeking to better understand their theatre’s relationship to the experiences of theatres nationwide.
Participation is open exclusively to TCG Member Theatre staff and trustees and is limited to 200 participants to ensure engaged discussion and quality participation. TCG sees the diversity of the field as one of its greatest assets and crafts all of our events to be useful for all Member Theatres, regardless of budget size, organizational structure, mission, audience demographics and geographic location.
GENERAL INFORMATION about TCG's 2015 Fall Forum on Governance:
• Programming information for the 2015 Fall Forum on Governance will be made available on the website by the third week of August. Registration for the Fall Forum will launch then, as will scholarship information for theatres seeking financial assistance with registration fees.
• The Fall Forum has sold out in recent years, so early Registration is encouraged. Early Bird Registration will be available this year, until late September. Basic registration fees are: $500 Early Bird Rate, $600 Regular Rate per attendee. There are no single-day registrations available.
• Member Theatres are limited to five representatives at the Fall Forum, including staff and trustees. Additional participants will be placed on a wait list.
Lodging & Venue
• TCG does not reserve a hotel block for the Fall Forum on Governance. Helpful lodging tips will be available on the TCG website at Registration time, but lodging and travel arrangements are the responsibility of individual attendees.
• The main Fall Forum programming venue for Saturday, November 7 and Sunday, November 8 will be in downtown Manhattan, in the financial district, at Convene (32 Old Slip, New York, NY). Saturday will be a full day of programming, and Sunday's programming will end by 12:30pm.
• The Friday, November 6 opening cocktail reception (5-8pm) will be held at Joe's Pub at The Public Theater (425 Lafayette Street, New York, NY). To see the selection of performances at the Public that evening, view their calendar here.
TCG's 2015 Gala
• TCG's Annual Gala will be held in NYC on Monday, November 9, and attendees will have the opportunity to purchase individual or group tickets to the TCG Gala upon registering for the Fall Forum. Gala ticket prices will be announced at that time. If you have any questions about the Gala, please contact Meredith Cappel.
Further information about this year's Fall Forum will be released in the coming weeks. If you have any questions about the Fall Forum, please contact Devon Berkshire. Read about previous Fall Forum on Governance events here.