TCG Fall Forum on Governance
2016 TCG Fall Forum on Governance
New York City, NY
November 11-13, 2016
LISTEN AND INTERACT with the foremost experts in arts leadership.
DISCOVER AND SHARE fresh techniques and best practices for theatre governance.
CONNECT AND RE-CONNECT with industry colleagues from across the country.
The TCG Fall Forum on Governance provides a unique opportunity for theatre trustees and senior staff to engage with one another and to connect with peers from around the country in an intimate setting. This annual event features dynamic speakers, from the field’s own stars to thought leaders from outside the field, and is designed to help participants discover and share innovative ideas. The Forum is especially useful for trustees seeking to better understand their theatre’s relationship to the experiences of theatres nationwide.
Participation is open exclusively to TCG Member Theatre staff and trustees and is limited to 200 participants to ensure engaged discussion and quality participation. TCG sees the diversity of the field as one of its greatest assets and crafts all of our events to be useful for all Member Theatres, regardless of budget size, organizational structure, mission, audience demographics and geographic location.
GENERAL INFORMATION about TCG's 2016 Fall Forum on Governance:
• Programming information for the 2016 Fall Forum on Governance will be made available on the website by mid-August, 2016. Registration for the Fall Forum will launch then, as will scholarship information for theatres seeking financial assistance with registration fees.
• The Fall Forum has sold out in recent years, so early Registration is encouraged. Early Bird Registration will be available this year, until late September. There are no single-day registrations available.
• Member Theatres are limited to five representatives at the Fall Forum, including staff and trustees. Additional participants will be placed on a wait list.
Lodging & Venue
• TCG plans to work with a hotel partner this year and reserve a lodging block at a New York City hotel for the Fall Forum on Governance, unlike in recent years. Lodging information and access to special TCG room rates will be available at least by the time registration launches.
• The schedule of the Fall Forum is typically as follows: Friday begins around 5pm with a reception and opening keynote, letting out in time to make 8pm curtains around town; Saturday will be a full day of programming (9am-5pm); and Sunday's programming will end by 12:30pm.
TCG's 2016 Gala
• TCG's Annual Gala will be held in NYC on Monday, November 14, and attendees will have the opportunity to purchase individual or group tickets to the TCG Gala upon registering for the Fall Forum. Gala ticket prices will be announced at that time. If you have any questions about the Gala, please contact Meredith Cappel.
Further information about this year's Fall Forum will be released in the coming months. If you have any questions about the Fall Forum, please contact Devon Berkshire. Read about previous Fall Forum on Governance events here.