Leadership Teleconferences and Webinars Archives
Leadership Teleconferences are offered throughout the year and feature presentations and moderated panel conversations by experts in and outside of the field who give their unique perspective on a topic. Participants have an opportunity to hear challenges, strategies and solutions that affect the field, and to engage in question and answer sessions. Past Leadership Teleconferences have focused on topics including the economy, generating contributed income, using social media, navigating the visa process and organizational risk-taking.
We are always interested in ideas for future Leadership Teleconferences. Please contact Chris Shuff with your suggestions.
- Navigating the Visa and Taxation Process for Artists from Abroad
- Leveraging Federal Policy: Successful Case Studies from the Field
- Disaster Management: Lessons Learned from the Field
- Tips for Assessing Your Staff with Robbin Walker
- Leading Through Tough Times
- Navigating the Visa Process for Artists from Abroad
- Using Social Media Strategically for Theatres
- Twitter as Audience-Builder and Branding Tool
- Innovating Through A Crisis: Theatre Companies Talk About the Current Financial Reality and What They're Doing About It
- Taking Your Fiscal Pulse: What Are the Implications for Your Theatre?
- Theatre Facts 2007: Everything You Wanted To Know but Were Afraid To Ask!
- The Contributed Income Quest: New Strategies to Maximize Results
- Perspectives on the Economy
- MetLife/TCG A-ha! Leadership Webinar Series