Fox Foundation Resident Actor Fellowships
A fellowship for actors that supports their artistic and professional growth in collaboration with a TCG Member theatre through two initiatives: Extraordinary Potential and Distinguished Achievement. The goals of the Fox Foundation Resident Actor Fellowships are:
- To further an actor's artistic and professional development.
- To deepen and enrich his/her relationship with a not-for-profit theatre.
- Ensure his/her continued professional commitment to live theatre.
- To encourage actors to work outside their comfort zone.
The Fox Fellowships program will award at least one fellowship to actors in each of two categories:
- Early to mid-career actors who have completed their training within the last fifteen years will receive $15,000, with an additional $10,000 available to relieve student loan debt.
- Actors who have demonstrated considerable experience in professional theatre with a substantial body of work will receive $25,000.
Host Theatre Award
- The host theatre will receive $7,500 to be applied to costs incurred due to the actor's residency activities.