American Theatre is the national monthly magazine for the American professional not-for-profit theatre, informing readers about important work and significant issues affecting theatre art and practice.
The TCG Bookstore features over 1,300 titles, including works by authors such as Annie Baker, Caryl Churchill, David Henry Hwang, Tony Kushner, Suzan-Lori Parks, John Patrick Shanley, Paula Vogel and August Wilson.
- Ming Cho Lee: A Life in Design by Arnold Aronson
- The Country House by Donald Margulies
- Stage Kiss by Sarah Ruhl
- Theater For Beginners by Richard Maxwell
- A Month in the Country by Ivan Turgenev, translated by Richard Nelson, Richard Pevear, and Larissa Volokhonsky
- Into the Woods (movie tie-in) by Stephen Sondheim and James Lapine
TCG Bulletin is a monthly news alert for members that features stories of national scope related to management, research, development, advocacy, education and other time-sensitive issues.
In the monthly Field Letter, TCG's executive director provides a personal and direct summary of current ideas, trends and resources shaping the field.
Directed to theatre staff and board members, the Centerpiece offers in-depth analyses, case studies and resource tools on specific management issues. Topics rotate between governance/trustee issues, marketing, development, education and general management issues and are curated by specialists in each area.
The Essential Source for a Career in the Arts