American Theatre is the national monthly magazine for the American professional not-for-profit theatre, informing readers about important work and significant issues affecting theatre art and practice.
The TCG Bookstore features over 1,300 titles, including works by authors such as Annie Baker, Caryl Churchill, David Henry Hwang, Tony Kushner, Suzan-Lori Parks, John Patrick Shanley, Paula Vogel and August Wilson.
- Father Comes Home from the Wars (Parts 1, 2 & 3) by Suzan-Lori Parks
- Inside/Outside: Six Plays from Palestine and the Diaspora Edited by Naomi Wallace and Ismail Khalidi
- Culture is the Body by Tadashi Suzuki, translated by Kameron Steele
- Innovation in Five Acts Edited by Caridad Svich
- The Realistic Joneses by Will Eno
- An Actor's Companion by Seth Barrish
TCG Bulletin is a monthly news alert for members that features stories of national scope related to management, research, development, advocacy, education and other time-sensitive issues.
In the monthly Field Letter, TCG's executive director provides a personal and direct summary of current ideas, trends and resources shaping the field.
Directed to theatre staff and board members, the Centerpiece offers in-depth analyses, case studies and resource tools on specific management issues. Topics rotate between governance/trustee issues, marketing, development, education and general management issues and are curated by specialists in each area.
The Essential Source for a Career in the Arts