American Theatre is the national monthly magazine for the American professional not-for-profit theatre, informing readers about important work and significant issues affecting theatre art and practice.
The TCG Bookstore features over 1,300 titles, including works by authors such as Annie Baker, Caryl Churchill, David Henry Hwang, Tony Kushner, Suzan-Lori Parks, John Patrick Shanley, Paula Vogel and August Wilson.
- Father Comes Home from the Wars (Parts 1, 2 & 3) by Suzan-Lori Parks
- The Cherry Orchard by Anton Chekhov/Translated by Richard Nelson, Richard Pevear, and Larissa Volokhonsky
- We're Gonna Die by Young Jean Lee
- Inside/Outside: Six Plays from Palestine and the Diaspora Edited by Naomi Wallace and Ismail Khalidi
- Culture is the Body by Tadashi Suzuki, translated by Kameron Steele
- Innovation in Five Acts Edited by Caridad Svich