Sponsor a TCG Book!
Theatre Communications Group is North America’s largest
independent trade publisher of dramatic literature. Help bring new voices
to the public by becoming a TCG Book Sponsor today!
For more information on available titles, sponsorship
packages, and how you can become a TCG Book Sponsor, Click HERE or contact: Dan Balkin, Development Manager,
(212) 609-5931, email@example.com.
of foundations, companies, and other institutions should contact Director of
Institutional Advancement & Partnerships Kevin Bitterman to discuss how TCG
Books can support your institution’s giving interests - (212) 609-5930 |
Become a Major Donor!
TCG is committed to providing you with benefits and opportunities that enrich your engagement with us and the field.
Members of the $500+ Patron level receive:
- One-year TCG membership, a complimentary subscription to American Theatre magazine, full access to all member benefits and perks, including hotel and travel discounts.
- Invitation to a special reception at TCG’s National Conference and Governance Forum.
- Special invitation to attend TCG’s annual Fall Gala celebrating luminaries in the field.
- Special recognition on TCG’s website.
Members of the $1,000+ Player's Circle : level receive:
- All Patron benefits, plus:
- Four TCG published books of your choice – the perfect gift!
- Gift recognition at TCG’s 2018 National Conference in St. Louis.
Members of the $2,500+ Headliner's Circle level receive:
- All Player’s Circle benefits, plus:
- Special invitation to participate in TCG’s international travel and cultural exchanges.
Members of the $5,000+ Luminary's Circle level receive:
- All Headliner’s Circle, plus:
- Special invitation to Executive Director's lunch or dinner reception with other key stakeholders and donors.
Members of the $10,000+ Playwright's Circle level receive:
- All Luminary’s Circle benefits, plus:
- Sponsor a book published by TCG. TCG is the largest independent publisher of dramatic literature, with 15 Pulitzer Prize winners, most recently Sweat by Lynn Nottage.
- Special invitation to attend an exclusive dinner with a playwright.
Additional levels and benefits available. We will customize a marketing and communications plan to acknowledge your gift.
For Stock Donations, Planned Giving Opportunities, and Additional Donor Benefits, please contact TCG’s Deputy Director/COO Adrian Budhu via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 212-609-5987.
Theatre Communications Group is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and contributions are fully tax-deductible.
Tax ID: 13-6160130.