Become a Blue Star Theatre!
This program is available to TCG Member Theatres. Learn how to become a Member here.
Requirements to participate:
1) Determine what your theatre is able to offer military personnel and their families.
2) Build a new webpage on your theatre's website for a military audience, listing program and ticket offerings to military families.
3) Electronically complete a Letter of Agreement with TCG by following the instructions below.
Include the following elements on your new webpage:
1) The Blue Star Theatres Logo at the top of the page
2) A welcome statement
3) Information regarding your ticket offerings
4) Information regarding your program offerings
5) The following logos placed at the bottom of the page (download the logos below): Blue Star Families and Theatre Communications Group
6) The following credit line placed at the bottom of the page: "Blue Star Theatres is a program of Blue Star Families and Theatre Communications Group."
Here is a sample Blue Star Theatres webpage:
To download files:
PC: Click to open, then either navigate to FILE then SAVE AS or simply right-click on image and select SAVE AS.
MAC: Click to open, then choose Option and click to download or use the browser to save the file.
Filling out the Letter of Agreement Electronically
1) Click here to access the Letter of Agreement, and click Save to download the file to your computer.
2) At the lower-left corner of your Chrome window, click the upward-facing arrow next to the downloaded file and select "Open with system viewer" as shown below.
3) If you see a warning bar along the top of your PDF application, click the "Enable All Features" button in the upper-right.
4) Type directly into the PDF form and follow the directions printed there to submit.
1) Click here to access the Letter of Agreement.
2) Look for the grey bar along the top of the new browser window that opens and click "Open With Different Viewer" in the upper-right, as shown here.
3) In the dialog box that appears, select "Open with" and choose Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Acrobat Reader from the drop-down list, as shown below, then click OK. If you don't have either installed on your computer, you can download Acrobat Reader for free here.
4) If you see a warning bar along the top of your PDF application, click the "Enable All Features" button in the upper-right.
5) Type directly into the PDF form and follow the directions printed there to submit.