TCG THRIVE! Week (June 7-11)
TCG THRIVE! Week
Note: This registration will give you the option to choose from a variety of sessions offered from June 7-11.
From June 7-11, Theatre Communications Group will convene virtually for THRIVE! Week - a week of programming by, for, and about theatremakers who identify as BIPOC, POC, or People of the Global Majority. Join TCG for BIPOC theatre affinity spaces; a conversation with Resmaa Menakem, Healer, New York Times Best-Selling Author, and Trauma Specialist, in conversation with Artistic Director of Penumbra Center for Racial Healing Sarah Bellamy; the fourth annual Theatres of Color celebration; and our gathering of New BIPOC on the Block.
Looking for more information? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and stay tuned as more details are released in the coming days. See the preliminary schedule below, and we hope to see you there!
THRIVE! Week Schedule
Week Long Programming for Theatremakers of Color
(All times are listed in EST)
- 12:00-1:15pm QTBIPOC Theatre Affinity
- 1:30-2:45pm Mixed Identity Theatre Affinity
- 3:00-4:15pm BIPOC Disability Theatre Affinity
- 1:00-2:15pm API Theatre Affinity
- 2:30-3:45pm Black Theatre Affinity
- 4:00-5:15pm Native Theatre Affinity
- 5:30-6:45pm MENA Theatre Affinity
- 7:00-8:15pm Latinx Theatre Affinity
- 7:30-8:15pm In Conversation: Sarah Bellamy & Resmaa Menakem (OPEN TO ALL)
- 7:00-9:00pm Bringing the Heat: TCG's 4th Annual Theatre of Color Celebration (OPEN TO ALL)
- 5:00-7:00pm New BIPOC on the Block